5/recent-posts/slider1

Highs and Lows

Hi-Low wrap over blouse: Missguided (HERE) or (HERE) in light pink
Skinny Jeans: Missguided (HERE)
Nude high Heels: Shoedazzle 
Handbag: Aldo (SIMILAR)
Watch: Michael Kors (HERE)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (HERE)

Hello Everyone!
As you might have already noticed I'm obsessed with white denim, whether it's a 90 degree summer day, or a 20 degree snowstorm in January, I think white jeans are a wardrobe essential that you can never go wrong with. I paired them up with this cute Hi-Low pink/coral blouse from Missguided which also comes in a light pink color. I added my go-to  neutral handbag and shoes for a chic summer look. 
I hope you enjoy these pictures! Have a great weekend.

Hola! Feliz Viernes.
Como ya se habran dado cuenta, mi obsesión por los jeans color blanco no es broma, ya sea en primavera o invierno me encanta usarlos, definitivamente es una de esas piezas de ropa que no puede faltar en tu armario. Esta vez los combine con esta blusa color rosa/coral y utilice accesorios color piel para un look un poco mas elegante.
Espero disfruten esta fotos, que tengan un lindo fin.



Photography By: Nick Davila

SHOP THE LOOK

No comments