5/recent-posts/slider1

A reason to smile


White body suit: SheInside (HERE)
Sunglasses: Aldo (SIMILAR)
Plaid Shirt: Similar (HERE)
Washed denim shorts: [old] (SIMILAR)
Heeled Sandals: Missguided  (HERE)

Hi Loves!
If you follow me on Instagram, then you've probably know I had my braces removed YAY!!! Finally, after two years. One of my greatest insecurities was having crooked teeth. Some of you may have wondered why I rarely smiled in most of my pictures, well that's the reason why. Since I've had my braces removed I'm feeling a lot more confident, comfortable and happy, as you can see in my recent pictures I can't stop smiling :)
What are your insecurities? Do you have any? 
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have an awesome day :) 

Hola!
Si me siguen en Instagram, entonces ya pudieron ver que finalmente después de 2 años me removieron los braquets. La verdad no tener una bonita sonrisa siempre había sido una de mis mayores inseguridades. Sabia que si quería seguir haciendo mi blog y continuar mis vídeos en youtube tenia que hacer algo para arreglar mi problema, así que fue opreso que decidí invertir en lo que después me daría la confianza de tener un bonita sonrisa. Creo que todos tenemos inseguridades o algo que no nos hace feliz. Cual son una de sus mayores inseguridades? 
Gracias por leer espero que tengan un gran Jueves :)




Photography By: Carlos M.
SHOP THE LOOK

No comments